Your Safety is our Priority at Compassion Smiles
Compassion Smiles wants to ensure that all patients are safe and comfortable during their visits! We have implemented the following safety protocols:
- We are asking patients to call the office once they arrive and to wait in their vehicle, and will alert them to come in by phone.
- Taking temperatures on all patients and anyone that will accompany the patient to their appointment, for example, a child who has a parent are guardian coming with them
- All patients (and anyone that comes with the patient to their appointment) will need to answer a brief questionnaire for screening related to COVID-19
- Removing all magazines and toys in the reception area
- Sneeze guards are placed in the reception area
- We are staggering appointment times where we are seeing one patient at a time and the patients are the only patient being seen for treatment in the office.
- We continue to follow all state and federal rules with infection control from the CDC for sterilization. Please see the patient safety section on our website, for additional information.
Dr. Toya Dudley
Compassion Smiles Dentistry Team